Friday, February 4, 2011

Tight Pants

my gristly thumb vein ● buttoned thru the skin
lumpy gland eye ● shovel nails ● saw the floating blood
plastic bottles ● bumping on the oars ● stung fish
my ● hand scratching in the cloudy wake ● rope
● sticky where my shorts crawling through my crotch ●
rope ● wakes cloudy in my scratching hand ● the
fish stung ● oars on the lumpy ● bottles plastic
blood floating the nails ● saw shovel ● eye gland lumpy
skin through the buttoned ● vein thumb my gristle




\\FumbleR//

\\ //
\\ lumpy rat puzzle crashed my door //
seems \\ clotty forked cloud sack // jerks
piles of \\ cheese bubbler // drooled off
the bloody sink \\ // named my cough
summer turds fold // \\ under the bench
my gripless // grin meal \\ pocket lips
burger // blurred with snore fur \\ paper
// sluggish fear dripping on your mirror \\
/// \\\
// \\
/ \





Seascape

\\ border // lamer \\ use the th //
roat \\ sop half dimmed uh // dock
slosh \\ my runny leg // sodden
heel \\ shutter dog lock // nasal
test drink \\ pissed the gate // f
ire shadow ,meal \\ stunned // my
crust soaked my \\ churl logic // s
\\ agged // oh trousers \\ panting
// dust stim \\ ulatio // n \\ e dge //

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home