Monday, January 31, 2011

Forget

dodder slab my :: lunch dreamer
:: plowed the grey :: beach a ::
soap mumble gropey :: sand lo::g
lo::ng dou:b:led like the ;; bloody
stones what names the ::osuno::
covered ( dome ) ah :: junk uh
shadows glancer :: where a T tr
ee :: boils next the ] door [ :: :: ::
lying down :: inject to re::member ( ( ::




Foul

in the gutter lobster like a ) hat
cream ( slobbing forth ) cousin
cabbage squirreling in the soup (
. ( often ) egg white or your
] mask [ clotted stamp fecation (
shimmered skirt stinking in the sw
allowed lake ) ) cluck ( ( jump
louder ) ) ) stream a way ) ) ) ) )




Parens

9 chuckled bores off the roof was
falling 9 broken windows and “a”
burning broom ) my muscle ( gate
shouter ) vomits on the dolls (
sorta cute 9 times but ten ) s
tun the slathered sidewalk where I
O dreamed beside the dumpster was
a cloud ) ( a c ) l ( o ) u ( d d




Rules

gland dabbler off my focus throat )
busty snake your ( inch cooler or
I said my smoke my toothy ca
ve (( raw wallet in the nails ) I
crowded dimlit in the “saltine nest” my
chin gleams with spit ( coughed up
the window )) ]shoe[ stungbell t
ried to iron the blur ) thum ping
in the cask et ( ( ( ( ( (

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home