Saturday, February 5, 2011

Dead Book

the bloodsoaked pages burning on the
steps rotting flowers stapled feathers
floating in charred bowl
my shifting lengua
wall drool
pinta
mice
quivering ash
my blackened pants
green stones in pockets
morning fog smiles in street
empty spine crumpled in the gutter




Book Opening

liverwurst smeared on the shiny phone
I talked into the coffeecan
my words reversed you
tumbled in corn
rabbit breath
bark
my shirty neck is pawed away
the cloud escapes my mouth
stiffened loaf in cave
floating suit
a chapter
sighs




Sleep Book

font
spurting door
cow lung settled
fatter than dropping pie
my goggles opening in rain
reading under the thick red drip
plots
return inversed
the sky heaves
breadless throat’s final spelling
quarters buried on opened eyes
the sentence curling up your arms




Errata Book

gravel
broken bowl
the risen leaves
chest’s vacant light
turns toward the arch
the red stones creaking streaming
breaking through the lunch meat leak
sweaty sandwich sinking in the pool
your stunned spawn snore shelf
nest of beetles nest
of wet saltines
the extra
line



THE PREVIOUS 4 POEMS IN THE "BOOK" SERIES SHOULD BE CENTERED ON THE PAGE, SOMETHING IMPOSSIBLE IN BLOGSPOT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home