Monday, January 17, 2011

Wet Dreaming

Test your shadow on your foot
Aim your hair outside the dandruff
Fold your nostril like a napkin
Wash your gnat and grin
Turn your focus off
Dream you floating in a tunnel




Poop Off

Tie your coffee to the cup
Drop your laundry out the window
Stage a corpse and loaf a chicken
Time to flutter in the closet
Drop a joke and glisten on the screen
Remember sleeping on the toilet




Lo Polvoroso

the grasping flogger of my wallet
corner gutted with a corkscrew
you were spitting at the inter
section at’s a whirl the whip’s
a sleep .bony dollars throttled
in my shorts ah open cup ah
neck the shoelace decked with
thorns !the five directions col
lapse and sticky ,crawling
past the lumpy street and
sucked up “all that dust”




Blow Blow

the combination wind the number flag
the gash locker plowing through the
corner wad my pants of hair my
labio maderesco astillado like
your tunafish .planet nostril bl
own and caved I dressed my
shirt ,plowed my sock or ,tumbler
clanking on my keychain where I
slept awake my belt and counting




Tissued Not

the moon and puzzles ,soap and
frying pan with sticks I bl
inked past your window and
clocked my knife your spoon
muzzle ,apelike drinking in the
evening hair a cushion storm a
drizzled clockwurst scraping
off the wall was thinking ,de
membered chunks of flying what
was “said” or

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home