Thursday, January 6, 2011

The Shirt The Sheet

the suit the sack the suit the sack
the clock the slick the clock the slick
the clot the cluck the clot the cluck
the stop the step the stop the step
the dirt the dot the dirt the sot
the bun the void the bun the void
the gun the door the gun the door
the hiss the hash the hiss the hash
the heel the fog the heel the fog
the hot the hat the hot the hat
the glove the grill the glove the grill
the gut the got the gut the got
the fork the flick the fork the flick
the ladder the leather the ladder the leather
the loot the lube the loot the lube
the lung the grin the lung the grin
the gravel the gruel the gravel the gruel
the this the that the this the that
a him a hole a him a hole
a knock a ngng a knock a ngng
the knot the gnat the knot the gnat




El Agua en Llamas

so I spread my icxitlli over the water and
locked away ,smiled my sock and
cramped ,was silly and sorted ,a kind
of caminar inverso in atlli in tletlli sugar
chrome was walking up and thumping
his eyes her eyes .faster ink than
stone or red soap on black rock
.the fog windowed my scrawling feet




Cara que Moja

sordo mudo y cumbre ,cumbro
lapso y el grifobrazo mío un con
ejo de tlilli tlatpalli de ojo escrito
de tumor rumoroso y congreso de
hormigas .ixtliatl y toalla de
hule ,formigón de pie ar
cilloso consejo de decapitación
.pido una forma fulana de agua laxa )o laja(




Numb Thorn

the jerky suit the chest of hair
and socks .blast of number phone
called my I you did .your did
my unit clamber .dice and dime
.dressed in lieberwurst conejo !mine
dusted ,bash what spoon nimbles the
thoughtless dust ,I dressed ,you
dreamed I pulled you pilled .ah
epiphyte rolling down the steps !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home