Sunday, December 26, 2010

Winged

my dimed O sentence earns a bull
dogs and lice conslabulation O singer goal
sot tumbler O age your thinking slunk
positronic shorn bone luck O hash stink
my runt O doubled gut lacks flies




Ehecatl

chopped my shudder off <> game
crock <> my sinking ear shell
bloodied in nattered smoke <> bugs
ducks <> wind in beak writhing
tool falls in east <> jumper



Ant

suited clamor -□ mind gone a whey
block my nodding link □- juice bent
flooded mule -□ the thirst of air
the mindful knot motes □- gauze seal
like rust -□ my cap a jawbone




Lumber

fossilize your door compaction || chunk
bit || ableize my chopping in the mattress
fungus burn and louder corn || long
meat || the job congeals and spoiling
fire chance spitting at the crawl || hole

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home