Thursday, December 16, 2010

Dinker

finger cloud clinking in the rolling
sun my moth elbow goes down
stairs your flood removes the
room I hurt my dick in soaking
shadow where I saw the thaw



Arachnid

shoulder blot and jolly lewd crook
nape where your pickled string fl
ares my userness beside the
phonebooth filled with dust your
slugs and diamonds plates and web



Stumbles

graboline my clocking hill rumbles in the
rain glut of salad nobster my mystery
your plunger time and wetting face
yeah folder in the ash a greasy toilet
double knees streaked with sweat




Elote Neck

sugar drippage or my test
cluster shaper the fingers where
your sucking dried a tubless gaze
rebukes the text nodder business of
the olotl bursting on your hill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home