Thursday, September 16, 2010

Wear the End

t
ttoott
tblock hungt
tbobbing eye focalt
tplane suppers dreaming platet
tmy superation cluster says whatt
tcloudy gasoline pulsing through my veint
tseemt
tcortex or your lumination corner fogt
tsuck the itch condition shiningt
tcoat electric milk sight
tyour stunned hairt
tboom crowdt
tsuitt
t
t






Enter the Tomb

o
omuteo
oton knockero
oblown the ossuaryo
ofolded cave I thoughto
omumbled lather through my shirto
othe cutup dimes sliced my thumbso
ocoinero
odog corner ,dripping loot ,hash fumeso
obelted sewer where I stoodo
ocoughed and smile wizardo
otrees of linto
oair crasho
osuito
o
o






Sweat Neck

fog thunder )what I plumbed( acid
replug nattered what I lopped thought
,issue of the blinking crew ,brayed
their shape a toilet angle saw a
round ,fingered plumbing .the tool
hump clowered in my “sink” )it’s
mool( bash fork ,glandellation ,c
ranked lungage in my damn hole
.at’s a shore ,flake away ,fol
ding in the surf






Sat Off

dribble through my wall ,cook your
straw with hash ,name a sternal pool
,ambulition sputters ,crapping in
the lake .stops gall and flooded meat
,drift incision ,a plunger drawl .bob
ber and shredded tongue ,a thumbing gr
ease missile combs your face flagon
doubled as a lens inside your struggling
ear .the flab book saw the trash flame
,oh ,stools and mutters






Lung View

the loot across my chest sagged the
bomb candy leaked the edge of
twisting sock I jerked inside the
sheet a jumping white inside the
white )dimming( forks my s
hoe I aimed the ladder at the
hole or whole .the boot inside
my speech rests ,a rock listed
on my shirt my feet o my fl
eet they fade away

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home