Monday, September 13, 2010

jump the wood throat
thrilling thrilling

thousand sores







beets with slug
twistum sink

the lung breakfast







time to hair
knives and sheets

)names and tongues(







gutter ,singed
singed ,stutter

fake jowl







corn or dog
lob me one

tracer







sudden tent
ghost

ham







board the creek
please

growl ,off







clack clack
dot bust

doom moon







bleeding form
lob mate
rustling

caw caw






Time Gas

gas
trumps door
mile
half lent eye
shirk
the sprawled bomb core
got
neck spike trust rots off
bloom
mood number floats beside my leg
tube
grunt knot sample gore tune
shod
beep beep beep beep
dust
can snore mule
hot
spat drug
time






beet
tore feel
shoot
butter lamp crease
mine
gash my neck soda
flog
beamer drool lost the book
bile
mute foco bursting past the brick
sot
cluster name wringing out my soggy fuel
gust
blotter hog crawling in the shuck
shawl
glottis crew nests my neck
bum
moisture fling ,gash flute
crawl
double flame towel
cunk
faster leech
tool






Burn the Blood

beam of night my guzzled grave
shines a kitchen towel smoked with
blood its codex swirling on the
ceiling where the ants retreat a
fish returns my seeming light my
puzzled ,shave it off and dry the
creeping scalp a brain occludes my
,flooded learning ,seething in my
pants a rope timed with thorns a
sentence turning like a chainsaw







Itch Germination

andoscopic ,and my peeker sot trebles
in your thumb lint the copa thumps
across the kitchen floor it’s meaty
time ,looked right through your eye the
other sigh .the gap gasp mask the
seen itcher or ,pummelled ,throats
,jasper dripping from my ears I
smelt the chile lumination ,spit
into your hand a tree grew hair







Los Huevos Carbonizados

bigger lashhole ,beans impacted ,form
middle coughing up ,a yellow coin tum
bles down the drain and that green pe
bble’s drenched beneath your tongue
.so I was maskless ,oddly thumbing
through my ginning hair the “user
bendy” corncob soaking in my pock
et’s a bright red tomb ,circled
with those burning eggs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home