Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Down a Ways

ape shoot ,deck straight ,pile of
.pantsers eddied ah my crispy thumb
!moulted cheese a ,slag whistle up the
pole sock droppy thing ,your gate w
heel ,muttered stone and lung .my
pause gushes in the street the small
smoke drifts .o awful one o ru
nny two...






Steps

etched and vomits the dull hymn gaze
waddler sham ,doody puzzle th
roated like a crystal phlegm un
hueso de aire .for I paused ,uh
)laminated( gave a lustro to mi
foot .et’s a ,haw ,game an
ánima floating in the loop shoe
)I fetched the bull the grin( CABLE
gagged across the door your thu
nder sinkage’s in .“in” hah ,“p
lace” o meltage ,derretido y
calmo like a throttle






Water

blood soon ,gas .pestered fork I
chose both gaze .sunk pile ,tin
es away ,mothy sack behind the
door my flying hands my floor my
use it up what enters thinning the
wind inside the suit o buttered one
)the maybeed belt splits( and I
sloshing in a cave where clouds
from stone arise






Bill

dog
arful ataúd in my sink
bowl
tongue and tuna ,lake reaction
moss
your pizzle looms behind my head
rung
tapping minder’s cloud and nickel
bread
louder gas and lung illumination
spills
twisty truss dusty on the chandelier
grub






Sing

boil
dusty ,fluttering ,cages full of drinks
grass
the blinding foil the binding head the sore
bullet
splashed the cumquat in my eye
booth
squelching vienna sausages on that chair
shelf
I slept beneath the roiling arch
crowd
nostril glimmering in a cloud of skeeters
past
luggage soaking in a barrel
knife

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home