Friday, September 3, 2010

Orejón

bought my crawl my ab sol
om bligo ombligado soy no ,on
yos sinverso .plank an palm yo
o spit a túnel through yr
wrist )compaction( drizzle
louder ,eat yr leg ,pluvioso
,azucarado mojado mi mugre
insensacional – creep the bread
.lógico .swarmer .fought my
“ball” lamp endoideology cr
ocks a crap )you sank yr ear(






Foam

apt to neck an drink ,plodded
,fungus hail ,strum and strong
my FUMO )shape crud( taste
y shoreline thrashing thrashing
oil an tonsil .made to crawl
,pormenor ,possum dried and g
lowing in the attic where a can
cer cancheroso ,mi lúmen ,lancha
lectivo craught in me throat
I sink I sink o knis !)the p
lume the swallow the . . . . pum
melling )Lung Lung !






Wetly Now

nodder
claw yammer streaming in the epidermis
my
shadow lice drinking at my toenail
groom
puzzle dropped behind the toilet
clot
wrinkle ,toot ,amble ,shuck ,tore
paw
struggle napkin past your ear
leak
the stunning clockface giggles
sun
blow the clippings off your fork
pond







Mice

bush
toppled toilet where your cash’s swirling
tune
butter cloud dripping down the office tower
loot
the beast kite flutters in my window
light
nap compaction in my doorway grease
look
piles of corndogs in the corners
flush
dumpster glowing in the jetting sun
pluma

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home