Thursday, September 23, 2010

Cave Flag

n
n oy n
n smote the n
n number scumd lake n
n sheet of rotting fish n
n drink the sleep boom boom n
n my mote mot bristled with tiny n
n bones n
n cash map clotted with my dress n
n bullets and luggage fought wet n
n jewels and rain coins n
n the stemmed beast n
n blank pen n
n my n
n
n






Globby Gate

h
h uh h
h nail uh h
h hand uh grease h
h lucky tip smoke hill h
h crashed lamp inside my throne h
h wither pencil and the foggy coin h
h huh h
h fawn slap my sleet fell away h
h gnats and dries super glans h
h the murky dog door h
h ah slammed hat h
h dug corn h
h hu h
h
h







p
p paw fun p
p and p
p parked grunt p
p and p
p
p







.
. n .
. crash loft .
. n .
. pedal .
. n .
. “son” .
. n .
.
.







o
o mighty gasoline o
o wing o

o

o knew o

o
o








o
- loot focus -
o
- should -
o
- you -
o

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home