Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Docile Cage

o tumbrel singing in my nostril keyless face wringing
in the slaw-filled air my rice contraption blooms my
foldered padlock isolate or suited plunger falling
from the toilet cluster stage or stair rooms or
looted backseat springs from my retention of the
contents closed the floor so I stepped off into
place .nothing here a stone .water or remember
frothing nothing lunges up an b

b




linkshirtoiletalkingasolinegression







Sock the Puppet

lungly buttered .ambulate .sleep your foot my
.pustule slows and .combinate .aspiration of
,the dust .my mouth o pen my choke sort
.leap aside ,towel the phone .sag ,clone
,buy ,crawl .reach a number thigh why
ask .it’s obdurate ,focused ,smoked and
nominated for a ,tube release and foamy
scars exuding light


the rodents


screen










deck




fflluutteerr













songash








mapa




mondar




mentada

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home