Thursday, May 6, 2010

More Than Sustenance

eat and thrum fan the fog rice clamored in
your tank was ““like a”” fortress collapsing on the
street the taste of cornmeal and my damp
end blood .my face of beans my thrilling leg
gunned down side my feet o haste and darke
nd lamp !took in was salt was sawdust and
.the place where I was willing was a placeless
,glued with corners and a sticky air for
walls

clicking









mud
faucet










The Remembered Bone

neck ,clamoring ,throater ,towel swallow
,position of my leg trifacial ,nuggets in the
anus ,slicing the bloom ,time growth ,more
light nor sleep o my pages blasted like your
windy hair your space and eye streaming on the
rugs the cawing rain my mumbled thought
gristled leaves shining on the wall the sun


o


s









subir



ensalada










huipil








senda




azúcar




mono

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home