Monday, May 10, 2010

Foggy Throat

what my dust retention nominated ,icy crude
roiling from the see bed all the lobsters crowded
in a corner of the smoky temple where the
eggs are burnt my knowledge seeped away my
brooding legs dangling in their underwear ,just
shaved and pale )I( was combing on the
roof the tines broke off the light let in



so boiling








Crystallize the Face

my lock ,misty finger ,the collapse the clasp
a grassy tower fisted ,clockface water
fire in the shingles reeking bed my mulch in
dex .truss or threadbare one your nekkid
glow alumination of my cheeks I splat be
fore you felt my calming rise .below the
cheese the cheese below the treading rain spra
ddles toward my slower head my

clock tooth

ear index






sweaty






lung





danced
ance








tissue








mound of




shota













no

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home