Monday, May 3, 2010

Vista

dust and cheese ,fog rinsing ,“time” or
choking feet “my” ,nostril ringing and my
crust breaks open ,sneezing ,coffee ,ton
gue flailing like a flag my bowl of hard
boiled eggs my sailing lung bag of hair
thunder falling over my shoes o coco
drilo ,shape of my nose !my leg and
bread my waking face outside my face


hingeegnih





...c.l.o.u.d...







Paisaje

less religion more thought and I’m look back
behind down the steps a rolling head and
the market filled with cloth .ice and thorns
,layers of my nostril red and black the smokes
is all it’s left of us a slice of books and
ah shelves are locked a leaf is swirling in
the fuente a little skulls falls like ash like
breath like candy wrappers and la lotería
el balcón se


ciérrate



la loca







la sierrra










my d runk



gasser










fog born











grurnt




>moth<













))buttered( )asshole((

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home