Friday, May 7, 2010

Ha

splashing and clawing ,buttered hat your ,hair
electricity ,drying nose my ,washed the wallet
mumbled through the clutter my airy hose
.that mouse mist ,in the stumbly pool ,flies
and cash reaction to the window in my head
.blow wolb blanket teknalb funeral larenuf
ah ah ah .what I lobbed ambulation-wise
,terror hash ,inmanent immanent ,throaty
through the redeem the rust

or

crusted song










foot








Forget It

the crawling rain the table wind the outer
phone squealing in my underwear the knockout
)page( crumpled in a tree aim to sink and
grin ,tie off my feathered tongue .the gate
gaze the slivered plate ,my contraption ,ut
ter fog and sneezing sleep .the headline weather
outer crunching ,soup crusted with salt I .ans
wered .smelt a name ,crowded on the list of
gasoline


and soap



oooooooo











ya natter luck



Presto!








nu melding









said throat






meal















momma’s one

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home