Friday, October 30, 2009

yup


dust the closet ware
oil bowl

sit on pie





clauset

oh four lash
oh
numbd on e
)be rate(





rods and cones


crumbdle h and lens
10X
cheep shirt

saw the hole





shell


bull bore
mortice

the rubber coffin





flayg


gag tool
pond my word
yetz yetz

nobby gut





schew

rust my mate
border lung
rat dice
negck





Hosiery

.uh .dot lamb .hefty page ,your comb .an
ice loot .peel .snore throne ,bag night ,pile
.flag an nest .drope .plan or .fat long shape
.dogs an rice .lit .feet your ,dog .starts
half .real spore .the bone the mile .sore so
light .spit sheet the hot clam the .lout
an window where ,the falling thinks ,the poo
l skins the sky and all my socks are
filled with dirt




That Cough

snore my ladder so the pants con
geal so my stomping on the steps a
funnel to illumination switch was
dripped with olive oil .rice whis
pering in the walls the rungs are clear
like glass tos toss the gasoline an
slugs sinking to my shoes my coffin’
climb my spieling head leaking o’er
the roof mountain




Portal

beep suit bomb crew scuttled doo whimper
caligrafía flotante spread your turds an
dry .what’s thickened on the wind wh
at’s pequeño y conlactado conlechado porque
said my trucha flapping in my sleeve .the
long day’s grain coarsens on your wall the
screws drop out like words the doorframe
falls and nothing reads its name and stalls

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home