Thursday, October 22, 2009

Huevo

jump the fog dense hopping fork
it off the spam page o meat
gelatin ,done faking ,pig drat your
face my up my sleeve a leaking ham
.fire insect where my cardoor blender
gushes like a crystal suit your shoes
my steak your lump my long fence
sloppy pork or coughed the ground
cage I poured your feet a drink and
crazed my daily hard boiled egg




Tah

dog rattle in my hat oh lips and grunting
in my hat a horn shatters in my hat in my
hat your tuna sandwich steams my
lumber learns the table in my hat your
lower back is cranking in my hat my boom
and nostril ,frame and fire forgetting
in my hat your lapse and lops it off
my hat in sanitation grumbles smothered
chair my hat your hat crowder in my
hat a lung and knot a spoon and
cheese rind stinking in my hat




Ayunar

bammer ,bomber it’s your mirror your
boot sunk your fishy gape plopped
before the “throne gas” it’s un
needled or my slammer fonder than your
gear your loot your “wishing” for a lake
.the eddy dries and my collapse growls in
the index where your string curdles like
the news a grown rash wheedled in my
yammered pond gun .age and “special
socks” ,fog and lint buns my thumbing break
fast it’s knackered don’t you see





tore


bamma neck
lot crash
leeet

hag test







sleem


est’ce came
jolt tune
yaw yeah

“w’est”





trunk


blobba ,
an spill
knuckle not

came

a







slab

dent custard
kneel
sshhould
you
?





shore


gosh ash
nubile net
the cling

sort







dog dry


mealnt
eh eh
samne shower

gass llid

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home