Monday, October 26, 2009

Right

nuts tune lamp clod )you mumble(
drooling in my lap a phone sinks
outside a sidewalk thick with cats
no muscle gleam no guts loom no
damp sod crumbled on my soup
quivered cold and sliding off my face
a knife you clattered on the phone




Golashes

slopping in the grave L etching
fog ,senda crack ,well amor yr
doom crumbles in the ,drink
ambulation all my teeth in you
,number dream ,blocks of
hash a sting whistle ,stop o
stop and ravel un yr retching
hog sack of boom .utter mumbling
,cash the flush chokes ,itta itta your
nuca name o zapatos de hule
stinking in the rain




Wave

spander comb my streak steak
flavored like a tire ,very quickly
,shapely ,stormed ,and plundered in
my suit the gate of sneezing .long
leak my crisp ,changeink ,muddy
stunned and cumoloma that growth
of night the gland home my wreak
your flaking labor ,dandruff on your
shoes .a wire a form a wandered
in my loot your lesser fang a
stalactite crashing in a cave





haa


f lay
c ash
d one

du mp

)ah(







sake

dr ape on e
matter me ter
ph one th
e
c hew





next


bomber dog
bloody mule

flappy flappy







A


pig dug
blat nor
ampt lude

cross





drew


duck laundry
b ash m ore
p ile b link

gut ter leg







neck


choked shoulder
long paw

the claw come out your eye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home