Thursday, October 29, 2009

bowl


log joy
sp
lash

)lamp(





bog


ton gue
splead it
c raw

seethe food





fung


ussed gnap
sheet sleeep

yender ho
ho
o




hop


s tub
eek
song patty

eh





noddy

s kew gnut
,,,,
ciao o chow
off





mrat


fondo
mloot
uh said
yes ,“said”

far too




The Little Swarm

the pile nips .gas age .a .droop
puzzle .glut .none towel .ape
crash .severed ,a lead .dross .s
lap crystal .gut ter ,mope ,fanny
.festered whistle an .my gate my
.file .chips .past the page .nor
loop nor .gristle in my eye .you
nap .o .plop .the number “of” .loc
k .an gnats that drizzle from
the trees




El Agua en Llamas

bash my phone nor number ham dribbled
tooth or .save the comb it’s gnatty tin
e broke off .my pulse a shooting name a
gown loomer talking at the speed of
fight oh slumbered hand crippled in the
booth !sooner chalked than... my
spine fire drizzles down my pants my
shoes are smoke and light .the toil
et speaks across the hall and all my
somes are one are burning water




Lupa

dim leak an dry half rented in the cis
tern like a sinking fly the outer flame
hissappears no lobster clacking in the fauce
t no fallen tense supports the stair
.the thin speak why sent the ,lectern
drifts away its name a crunching of the
throat my hose my footnest my coff
in leans against the wall ,it’s all use it’s
none it’s tepid lens slogging through
the air

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home