Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Crock

lung double ,slag deep ,pest
ered trash through your connec
tion dips my lip .pleasant themes
and trouble flung ,the flag sleep
cornbill ,musted bags thicken in
my phone your drip beside the wind
ow ow meekly dozened or a cru
sted leg twitching past your sleep
page the mud and tunnel through
my air




Name?

halfway sped and doubled you I
belted off my shirt and thinking
water thinks .up and blot and no
pe an dual nuts nodding on your
neck .the phase of Glans Sherman
or ,my tooty step ,your gotta
smart that crap .dug and juggled
fed the stubble past my smelted
mouth dirt drinking buts and clots
.so yummy and the well sings deeper in
the dark

For Blaster Al Ackerman




Causeway

buck ,nor luck gland dancing through
my gnatted hair a claw nostril ,maze
of falling soup and double off my leg
.duple ,duped or torn ,mucus ban
ner and inner stomach filled with
ink I bit my hand glancing ,spat the
slaw oh days of cawing ,suits and eggs
sleeping on my eyes like thumbs !a
plaster plaza iridescent with your
flies





glap


rusty c lung e
door o door

heavy mule







flung


short shot
the blood ship

pestered stool





throat

trum thunder
uh cage
beaut boat
laver spoon







fold

dash a
mute a
melt a
stunn cashh





blip


hunt and slept
aht aht

room or snore







raw


knack knock
head of wire

bright tooth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home