Thursday, October 15, 2009

Comebundo

en el fond du lac mis manos te hombran
en el agua se escurren ,seen yr tubes
and torns a ,festering ,lo podrido all
grinny an soaped .lengua espumosa el
pantalón un túnel es ,de flujos lleno
,caspa and corn ,crates of pickled tongue
and the louder dawn c’est lourde
.pesaroso que voy me diaclítico ,des
cribes yr ,cara floja ,flappy ,fenêtral et
lomismo me da .the long cave floods




Estar

sotamesa me entro y me lentisco ,veo el
reverso de la máscara .escondida mi mano
fonética el agujero listón donde mis
pies veo la manga vacía el rincón de
abarrotes lo fluído y lo estancado de
mi bolsillo de hule es ,inflado como mi
lenguetazo bobo que duermo ,ante la
puerta ,el perro eleguá de un solo ojo
solamente ,un zapato una moneda un puro
sin humo y dejo que mi cara se caiga
en el plato repleto ,mis frijoles frívolos
,mi lechuga que los ojos abre y o
cupe las aperturas cerradas de mi




Left

focused for the gun I nodded in the
lacustre sleepy air a wall grinding
.laps and lungs ,a plunder fonoteca
)“plunger”( so I grates an dinks
,papered all the dawn faucets .ape
the map the “imitation” of my
curdled beast picking the nose tying
the lines crawling the shore the
blue mumbling in your gasoline
.my hash basket leaks my numb
er feces crept behind




Grey Flames

fog thorn and my loomer nuts gazing
from the lid I couldn’t open flake
the glass .time to cluster at the
fenestration ,where the cumbers some
shine ,age of nickels ,flap your
forehead ice’s flickering and roping
,sloppy names guttered in your cheeks
.oh it’s “my” all night ,caged and
grounding ,there’s my tundra grazing
through the coal that sharpness
stinking in my eye




temp lo


sobmer sp
lash
dog forkk

shitty hilll





clrog


drone an
drain dump
pill t

blrack





tanda


more jernk
meh “meh”
toodoo

lep it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home