Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The Wetness

your glistened suit rain your blindered
fastenation with deposit lint a gritty
fish contusion in my pocket’s suit and st
unning lint construction it’s a flavored
stream runs down my leg your pocket
flooded ,flavored “rain” replies the end .some
thing crushing in my leg your gushing ex
planation replies in bed .my forking sand
wich ,gushing mayo ,gassy forehead fogged
and glistened to the downpore forking through
my mayo ,blind and flooded ,chewing in the dark




Eye Inhalation

my maze inhalation my scrawled flower
scampered noodle ,flame my shirt and
shower off the maze a can of tuna fish
.my noodled script your chant of fungus
scribbling in the shower where my foghorn
sleeps an inhalation of the fungus eye sight
scribbled nostrils foam some “definition
of the sleeps” wring thoughtless in the
sticky ash my nostril knows ,mist and
wallets strolling through the thoughtless lake my
flow er knows my eye turns left and left




Things I

the shapeless loss I breathed in like
gravel clicking in my lungs I walked
inside the shapeless temple tripled deads
scattered in the gravel where my getting
wheels the temple streams across the
border scattered spoons I finger things
the wheels rearrange .carved inside my
cheek’s spoons’ regurgitation crawling
turns and carved a lake or coagulation
struts inside your breath’s crawled lint
pocket ,clicky things ,a lake of burning ladders




Nac


can
mine
arf

arf
jink
shore

shore
gak
toll

toll
knew
runt

runt
bun
can




Step Steak


beast
or
beets

nape
lent
il

soup
an
raft

s
light

face
in
spoon

the
neck
dust

meat
nor
feet




Defecation


fore
shortened
turd

the
corn
lake

name
yr
face

Arf
)far(

rotting
m
ask

sunk
en
bowl

nor
shit
leak

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home