Monday, August 17, 2009

Duolc

mumbled and a cloister fumbled toothache
lobbed uh mumbled tooth nor lake spittle
wha yr mumbled shoe )or lake( gathered in the
mumbled gasoline a shoe you tasted faucets
sped toward town and mumbled I my faucets
sped and faucets read the dribbling of my ear
.my dreaming ear my sped focus nattered
like my thumb inside your cheek sped dreaming
grease cheek and sped cloister ,ash and cloud




Hsog

gosh my lapamadic spore redecker shu
dders in your spore dent all spitty
was like .laked my spore contraption
spotty and a basset hound ,spore cubes
gated in my shoulder spore your sock lamp
dripping on my shoe what lamp was that
nor lamp of guttered tongue my smoke
contained .shitting on the lamp my trou
sers’ lamp night gosh what fogged and stunning




Sepod

,plots ,gasseds ,necgks ,shoulds ,dents
,meats ,brinks ,mots ,dents ,grunts
,plusseds ,dooms ,mots ,gnats ,rents
,jerks ,gnats ,fogs ,duals ,bongs
,saids ,dungs ,fogs ,fends ,links
,cukes ,bloats ,mutes ,dungs ,gots
,scums ,runs ,cukes ,flats ,tubes
,tubes ,stirs ,bloods ,bungs ,runts
,miles ,shoulds ,runts ,doofs ,dopes




Gas


knot
uh
torre

lube
hat

coarse
of
shove

el
dingo

last
oh
not





Nice


gutsn

mate

foamb

try

suiter

swad

melt me





Lumb


lap gun

cot

said

or sed

a

bulia

craps file




Trust


things whistle

loot callous

mile

traipse sore

snore lice

it

fancy eye

humbp lock






Ataúd


me comido he

lontananza

tu azúcar de

filigrana

su mezcla

condenada

la pulcri tud

ahumada

la tapa ni

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home