Friday, August 21, 2009

Brighter Mirror

brighter ham and telemarketing spattered
on the wall misted telemarketing like a
thimble spilling mist and sand my fisted
lake my sandy tongue my user bendy lap
wurst bristled like a windy lake filled
with bottles ,wurst ,chairlegs with the
paint chewed off .my bottled stomach sp
rays ,chewed and gassy ,that sandwich in
your pillowcase ,a gassy phone ,numbers
shooting off it ,phone my ash ,correction
of the ash brighter shoelace in your mirror




M

the fog the worm the knuckle the blow the
mate the meant the dug the sang the schlock
the drum the ash the torn the lug the
melt the mute the gun the nap the shut
the heel the fart the float the chaw the
mud the mort the sped the sprawled the nu
the chug the lump the crash the bend the
must the mold the snore the shot the cage
the done the dolt the caw the crash the
must the mist the muc the meat the meander





Erehw

razor mire where your jumper creeps
where your mire chewing sticks my
cash not where your chewing sank my
sandy face but that’s where your cash
gullet gobbled where your face riddled
with my observation where your gobbled
logging oh my shutting where your gobbled
dance giggles at my where your logging
neckitch giggles at my eye your where at
my soldier ant my dollar where your eye
fusses where your dollar razor grit collapses




Gnus

born to dry the damp lengua blustered
sink or stamping ground ,folderol and
pissed the damp think off .craps to
ground are falling ,blinksmanship ,scalding
pizzle think you not ?muscle and lamp
,brinks falling ,my cogish note spit
in shreds nor muscle .son I twist my
nose )or note( .capsulate the dog ma
té mis shreds de shitting in the sink
.so I chewed the dog my lengua stung




Was


rugly
bat

me
knew

sud
den

shunt
shan’t

craps
nog

gin
pill

slat
ugly




Fog


bilster

mind neck

flake tile

fist

while cake

wreck dime

kister





Aught


trundle
an
nine

molt
an
mute

time
an
grumble




Pan


lograr

minar

sondar

limar

toldar

sonar

lumbrar

erigir

ni costra es

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home