Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Sdna

rust and neck time and grinning smelt
and luggage neck and run damp and throw
up and slaw luggage and pool word
and chin blown and cow slaw and tie
gas and mud cow and knife sink
and meat foam and sink lung and mile
thumb and foam nest and glue rat
and mute glue and gun hug and flog
step and time mute and spend thick and




Gge

bigger sunk than ,sobs the corn
,flackoid mist or ovary contraption
bomb the corn .misery and bread
,kinda tired and ovary extended
.the bomb bled high the scrum
neck tired of fleecing .raid the
shoe bled nostril flame and dry
my neck for dunce .no fleem the
game nostril cramping off my shirt
my smelly sobs my fleem corner
gave my shirted mist the doubled egg




Kcab

shorter nuts than ladders ,noms
et dirts ,fog closets chest the shorter
slugs of ,bushes meat ,dog convections
,slivers coalescent in the salted slugs
I fathered in my infancy my shape or
scorn ,the bloomer canine rinsing I
handed to the burning suit or numb
er ,oh fistnik cages ,nickels handed
back ,levers clustered at the doorways
,plots of crash inhalations ,or plunging back




Crash


bill
shunt
cum

might
style
bub

nort
e
lluvia

phew
sum
gunt

nada
y
nido

fogo
melt
my

din
truss
reek




Loose


bile
belt
spinner

caulk
not
doom

crust
snat
yes

dot
grime
jewel

sand
not
trunk

oil
loot
business

me
muerdo
¿verdad?




Nif


darling
tumulus
torment

bust
when
business

mill
grate
see

chore
sam
dent

ah
claw
dim

change
scrap
smear

chewer
sod
hill

fin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home