Monday, August 24, 2009

Grunty


pig
duh
smek

duh
huh
bub

huh
I
dry

I
mappèd
you

mappèd
dunked
the

dunked
bomb
file

bomb
pig
shorts





Ruster


block
soon
loot

finger
crank
jute

sorety
bead
,

yet
bunk
flood




Twistum


gosh
uh
ripe

broke
gosh
file

link
broke
bod

gun
link
flavor

stodge
gun
core

uh
stodge
blank




Shoe Ape

ding an butter ,n ape f lake ,insolation
caps the inso lation of my acrid redux o
normectic c aps crammed into my trunk’s
stunned gate half the ladder’s c rammed be
side my inkstained face g ate my leathered
tongue buttoned cl own si de foamed in
to my s lipping c up my clown gait my dime
s calding ,cupping sandwich filled with hair
.ti me to grease the forearm ,scalding handshake
,doubled time the ape co lapses in my shoes




The Foaming Dust

dust an nickel ,trauma gloom ,mutt
fork dented in the dust’s clanged bright
mineral retention chew your dust an s
wallow ,like a fog ,flopping dust outside
the window’s wrinkled dust replayed form
aldehyde an dusty underwear fulla foam
why foam your fancy elbow gristle s hooting
pains a form of floating foam hair clotty
pockets ,speak yr foam why not ,truss the
snake slipper knots beneath your foaming
bed the foaming crust you named yr face




Oil Motes

my spreading lap oil wrassled was a tongue
spiraled hamster shivers in my armpit’s
airy tongue you lent to me the thumping
list the hamster omelet aim to coalesce
my necktie’s thumping crumbs and glyphs
of oil .aim and sneeze ,stunner motes
,fog’s wrinkled glyphs mumble in the sand
my “time” or mothballs ,sneeze or focus
,chamber sand dragged across the floor like
vases full of ash and tongues ,intestines
knotted in your armpits ,motes and definitions

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home