Thursday, August 20, 2009

Naw


mold your hand and

my mice loose

ratrat

bordo

entry yank fool

ask for yanking cheese


yes tur




Yacht


floter nut
mine dent

flab

pill dow
crenellation bun

mabp

icer heaven
mope mort

plie

ers question
filching clots

thumping business





Ajar


source
scum
ber

lotta

sed
blen
dermatic

alf

tombolo
crasp
use

masp

len
ticu
bilarity


ah haw




Etum

my bubbled gap my tumb ah my
labor sink my towel storm my loot
wrinkle my dug shot my cap drip
my pile mist my doom butter my
flame nickel my run desk my cash
toilet my ham gland my doubled grim
my corn neck my rot tool my
flavor knob my grunt tack my cheese
lake my knot laugh my boiled mute




Tecuaf

namer of the faucet cloud stopper floaty
gummer names the trust defecation ah
my cloudy napkin thundered in the gum
!trusty nail flaking in my napkin comb
the thunder hair swimming in the cornflakes
comb the milk your tongue is swimming off
the burning ladder’s hair and tongue a blister
said ,it’s milk and motoroil ,blistered fog ham
falling from my tongue and’s said booking
spits the ham or book beneath the faucet




Delbmum

mumbled leather ,dusty one ,dime or dot
languor as I crawled beneath the desk
oh lidless one your carcass throbs my arm
tore off my hardboiled egg bulging in my
cheek it’s all a yolk .rabbits shiver beneath
the bed and all my legs walk off
off walk my legs all bed and’s “the”
beneath the shivered rabbits ,yolk it’s all
a cheek my bulging egg my hardboiled off my
tore arm throbs your carcass one oh lidless
desk beneath the crawled !I languor as ,or
dot one dime ,dusty leather mumbled




Floor Flake

flake and grunt ,tepid one ,no nodder
sack leaks beneath the bed my mum
bling air capitulation ,face it off off
my face removal thinness .keeps it ,crates
my spoolish fog reversal ,something flagging
flagging grease behind my shoes my head be
neath the chair fog .broke my hand nor you
slivered icely fanning in the crates oh quiz
me it !air the fowl quiz hamper ,clog the c
locks leaks funny corndogs gleaming in my
pocket where the tepid bullet rolls across the floor
comb the milk your tongue is swimming off
the burning ladder’s hair and tongue a blister
said ,it’s milk and motoroil ,blistered fog ham
falling from my tongue and’s said booking
spits the ham or book beneath the faucet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home