Friday, August 28, 2009

Mud Ash

drumming mud nap I took for crusted
spender mud or pencil .knobs and throats
,calm mud drinking from your eye a burning
towel .mud dance the wall is streaming blow the
table mud toward my heap of flown ash giggling
.I tossed my sprinkled tomb against your ash scamper
toward the toilet with your ham your fondled ash wich
,tested coins rusting in my elbow cave with ash filled
,what my moniker retailed what my face’s bubbling ash explains




Map Page

stunned bag ,fork light ,page ambition
where your cinders crumble me ,sortwise
,flagging the ship’s puzzle or your mute
.mug of gas ,neck exhalation ,beeping shoulder
jerks all night silly like a leg .damn the
map nuggets ,muscle foaming through the map
those jerks of “liberation” train their faucets
on your beeping wreck my age glove fingers
licking like a mute corncob streaming in a
bucket ,fog or cinders rustling on my win
dowsill that mumbled page and dusty arm




The Amphibians

never slodded past the liddy theme the
tenter bolded in my forehead was a lamp
a spoonrest sticky with your drippings fog
exhaler from the muddy cage where my
linage’s crusts crumble through the clayey
light .asp dance ,mute hole before the door
coughing at the parking lot and drinking
with my tongue stuck to my lip ,my
shirt a stinking cloud drop it on the
bowl of rotting frogs





La Chose Lui-Même



miming the leg

gash clump

ripe pillow



drastic tic

K

walk the blood



mule craze

watch

it





La Musique



porcine sail

slot wind

tuner



drunk bench

gag slap

moldy soon



buzz and sleep

noise ,breeze

stop




L’Innommable


met
meat
meet

wet
waft
welt

cool
cull
coal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home