Thursday, August 27, 2009

Lieb


nesty
dambp
nost

ril
tee
ee

H
)
crust

gape
off
loplop

dunger
shape
;




Mub


soomber
cash
dancey

blob
mun
dart

sporp
?
crash

seeler
crite
towel

nod
!!
rustrunt




Chubby


see m
ot
e

mu d
lam p

drink rice

t ale
shad ow

f ill
neck
l a c e r



Coin Mist

misty rug the knocking in your sweatshirt pocket’s
misty gasoline you breathing through the door a
misty suitcase falling past your window you’s a
misty template dropped beneath my chair you
misty pencil rolling on your table it’s my coin
puddle shining with my fingernail your grunting coin
dancer heaves and gluts my garglation thick coin
howling was a radio in wind my intestinal coin
bullet rolling toward my door and coughing coin



Short Sop

sop it soak it lay it stop it’s not a
chicken kuhcawing in the bathroom’s liver
failure soaked with your remembrance oh
reframe my liver so your weightless lung’s
remembrance’s funneled ,fishy ,fogged and
weightless .scowl nabber ,choking sub
redaction of my “fishy” throw narration
,powder crawling ,sub roofer sleeping in
the shale .it’s sop a fish compaction ,fried
in vaseline a chicken sleeping in your shorts



Blink Clavier

clavier clogged with ,table sinking ,tab
la thumbing on the steps I stabbed my
day down ,folders of motes ,muted ,meats
and stimulators ,foggy cash and keys my
stunned lumbar fibrillation ,clocks and ham
mers folded in my lumbar cogitation licked
the cash stance you betrayed for me my
mutts and motes scrambled in a box .top
slabbing through my week of fugueing where
the cable’s clogged with pages ,or my blinking

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home