Friday, August 14, 2009

Miel


mondar la flaca

bestiar

truco sentado

mentado busco

pestiar

caca el mundo





Lábpiz


emotrisco

níquel

cae la

pestaña fluja

sí que

anotesco




Er


sock
mutt

pal
knee

shed
lake

shake
bread

see
ball

nut
lock




Bot Tom


user throat

meem too

fortner

could cud

not lic

flagger

so uh
try meal

dot cough
mert tud




Runs


bill
the
bomb

mat
the
comb

sue
the
clung

soap
the
rest

far ham




Tuc

muttered wallet indirection “where” no
sibilento framed my indirection wasn’t there
.framed the toilet with my breath and
puddled lugnuts ,asked the breath for light
or graphite in my puddled lacquer or the
slit tonsil graphite where the glyphs slid
down the wall .slit my briefcase so
the wall leaked out ,nails and gravel
,gravel in my wallet and my heel was cut




Ock

flocks of gristles where my cow sung
swallow gristle names the fork you shawl
your glittered gristle sawdust drifts a
gainst the gristled wall a number of
utters on the ceiling was a gristly shirt
I uttered in your shorts a methane bu
bble or your utter napkin bound in skin
.uttered eye and fallen shoe the lints con
ection where I utters ribs ,lost my socks




Etum

seeps the coathanger flotsam streaming
fall the dunkel thigh ,half the throat
bloody spool tumbling in the night log
rotting ,lung damp ,mists of sandwich
ham cornered in the flooding basement
shift the crisp stool and flooding gun
mists ,what’s that dropping ,chickens in
the bog tumbling lists and chanchres ,booms
fizzle in my throat sore laps the spot
candle streaming through the hall the mute

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home