Thursday, July 23, 2009

Under


cry and pile
dot
tool

use
bang
meter crust

was blinked
for
grime

mute
tome
the fly bishop




Glut


blot
soom
fussing the storm

clank ham
bill
not

plot
to
mime trash

guzzled un neck
lack
lag




Gnilbmut

block the dry tumbling of
yr mud flap recognition eat
the locks you cuddle past your
sleep why sentence frays in
side the sleep you window back
the past foaming tulips flo
pping in the mud your puzzled
ear tumbling on the sidewalk




Sag

the gas tube whirls the flow
ered door an issue of the
gas intention of my coughing
mask gas nodding on the wall
.pools of sand and dice ,a thrott
led gas globe decaying in the
morning light ah gas and boiling
,focused window where I saw my
deads and meatless throat of gas




Kcen

bubble the neck thought you re
tained for me ,restrained the
air neck clotty suit .and dou
ble sleeved my neck remem
bered throaty shrinking in
the gasoline my neck spurt
forth stopping the moth neck
flopping on the kitchen floor your
neck dust shining in the evening light




Levarg

just a weathered sack of gravel
or what toothbrush wrinkles in
your cheek just blare the mir
ror bombing your watch falling
in the creek so watch your hand
and blared vision kinda stinky
where my toothbrush quivers in
the gravel drumming down the steps

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home