Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Mool


toomb
lot
chump the claim

sees
theh
gas intention

my lock snored
toot
issue

long grime stunning
cash
loom




Peluca


test the comb
intention
drunk

spine ,the builder
sore
half

leaf
dunder
sunk cash hammed

tot
dot
the hair long aired




Moth Gate

lobs the gate neck grizzle
tens of toilets in your loop
my shaky in the basement
lamp my forth of crawling
et the snake lingered
.my placid cob checked for
boiling my soup quaked and
severed ants under the
steps a moth sprawled
inside my hat




Stepping on the Hat

stend the corner lapped kinda
buzzards shoots the key :said
my boiling tent betrayed my
socks and dirt .played the
corn heel ,named a guzzling
“flappy” ,his the chewed form s
lapped and sent :arrayed along
the sidewalk ,storm putz or putz’
storm ,so long so high I oiled in
testine’s drooling .that’s a crawl
that’s ,a steaming through the
noose of what I ate of what I
eat of what my feet fear a head





Dust Ant


ant lung
sty
me

float and dust
boom
)loaf(

lob brat
toll
let

ent
it
tie my hand

gunt
er
elder shape

chew
let
fund an dust

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home