Monday, July 20, 2009

Dime Bed

shrub rant claw thinner dime
glancer ,tasted all the slaw I
lunged beside my sandalfood
you were throatless and I ,a
pizzle frying on the hood a
stone coughing in the bush a
padlock rusting in your tho
ught to shrug my pants all
dimmer all time asker all
dung inside my boat .I ashed
the leak for you ,and was double
hose kinking under your bed




Wheel Corner

too lamination of the corner foam
wind my ear inhales or sizzles
in the cusp of what I saw thin
boat swirling out to see the
grain fall the mot light whisp
ering in a suit .issue fog c
lamps issue boxes stacked with
dirt o phone the tongue I
mumbled toward yr neck ex
animation of the dormant groan
inside yr clearing wheel ,fiz
zles and stops




Bee Sleeper

sleeper hue an nod my hefty
eye lapse bends my head be
hind the lint lisp layered in
my chopping cart my half head
thumping in a box oh loose an
locked !tie my chopper flace my
aft neck spoon my dent puz
zle shadow in the basement pool
my often hand hunks there and
air shocks stutters .my laundry
lip swelling in the couch of bees




Bright Blank


blink
blank
saw Nothing in your tunnel

mime
même
la chose de ton mystère

break
cough
sudden lift )or crust(

the syrup bloke you fry
shoot
shit

screaming test and
it’s
not

sock flavored gum
sea
bright




Hall Drizzle


loud gas and drizzle
tumba
tomba

spray the nickel
flay
chin

clicking under the leaf
beet
stun

raft
loot
the chiseled pocket leaks

gross
growth
an island thinks in trash

onda
adno
onda mask sparking in the hall

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home