Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Window



pus
pull
name the pancakes


grunt
towel
thumbing at your ear


ditch
lists
crickets and wind


boil
fat
teethmarks on your wrist


flag
toilet
forget to flush





Pools



running toward the dumpsters
wheel
sung


borders crash against the house
clock
hat


the numbers drunk with feces
lung
tool


watching the crumbled feet
twist
hash


fish dying in your bed
dust
flooring




Caulking Flute

place the hamster on the phone
salad tempo in my voice I
hand to you the horse and
crossing eyes my shovel sentry
growling at the tomb lung or
cave letters thick with guano
lumpy flute caulking in my
sneeze is counted gravel in
your hat was sinking in the
lake or blister fish your
toilet cloud steams the luggage
where my fat congeals so
face that baggage on the bone’s
pallid ending shoots off course




Ventanal

rat shirt tongue frog loo
ming brim above my e
yen “saw” the stebps de
scend in dark I thaw my
hulk drip there a drizzled
towel pozol my puzzle
churning on a slab of pork
.the high turds whistle
in the rafters where my
buried wind reforms be
ading on the window frames I
watched the light twist there




The Glass

drink me off the bridge uhn
loomer leg nudges me a windy
hole y un diente dormido cris
talino soy ,vaso ácido tan tan en
el vidrio me llaman I sink .or
ejón ,lluvioso ,blinky in the
choza on a ridge my hands
in a swamp that booming egg my
filthy bowl my lentitud tan
lista ,so slick and bright




Waker

slugged the sandwich hosed
the wall powder aimed my
face my lap beak hunched
inside my headache bleat
the window tool uttered d
ust and soap my tongueless
knee my empty plate gr
istled like my hand .dou
bted all the gasoline and
sped across the sheets




Watch It

sieve the day or leaving
past the make-do morgue a
shade of flies or wind a
bove my leaving fast the
shaker standing at the steps
.coughed and grinned ,held a
toothbrush like a club
.my headache blossomed on
a stool a stool I sa
mpled thought of coffee
dressed with hair .this
was morning this was eve
ning this was timeless
half the time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home