Friday, July 24, 2009

Dang


glottal
hag
beckon the shirt

dusty neck spinach
shore
meat

cheat
bore
clustered check ache

lecture the dirt
bag
offal




Ice


your door log
keel
sink

decks
home
grease shadow

follow knees
grown
wrecks

think
peel
nor floor hog




Check Dung


dung or float
I
dot

map
thing
crush nor bring

slope heel
use
dome

at
neck
shore him

lesser mud
door
fly

dang
head
drink core

set the loop
buzz
tore

got
bend
my hip check




Riahc

my chair mist covers ,slowly
,after crawl ,the mighty glass
shovers ,cool the hump ,my ton my
shower my float needle halfway
airless in ah shower ,where’s the
it hump ,where’s the dual lamp
,the whispered glass dancing in
the corner where the chairs burn




Noitcapmoc

brink the ears back twisty leg
compaction of my tiempo in the
soup and drizzle .face of spend
er flake impaction in my swallowed
flake number followed jewel past
your sink drizzle and my ink .what’s
compacted in your sooty soap’s a day a
leg a thinking swifter than a fallen hat




Ocof

sot mute foco bursting stem my
eye covered with a leaf my numb
er crystal flag gape toiling in
the sagging cloud dripping on the
steps my cloud name my armpit
flag fragrant like a nostril cake
and ants surround your eye I lagg
ing back in foco said the sunken air

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home