Tuesday, May 5, 2009

El Año Largo del Baño

the toilet split the doggy lake the
ahspirina condecorada con tu gorra
insípida ,booming the ham an lentilated
soy ,thisping ,mi ojo cuadrado cuar
teado como sueño de sierra ,el
monte tosudo .figuréme he ,nido de
túnel y la tumba flaca )listones acor
dados en las ramas( escúpito tu
,el libro famélico que masticaba
todo el día ,enfermizo ,náusea
léxica y la encuadernación em
papada de mi camisa de hule




Hormiga

bruise bruit my nose damper
sand sticky in my shorts ta
fenêtre craque le ciel stopper
me ,lame the corner heaped with
.mumbling in your book ,the drying
face ,my swallows name my
punching rag my .sliding down the
door my slimy thankyou like
an ant




Speech Drink

what my sed dust mouth what my
gash lump throat what my neck
nest gristled in the soup change of
game wrist .never ate I what
nor .plenty sotty what an bendy
too .push the grate away and
watch the dusty hall a gagging
bush scrawls along .what my
passing thigh pinkles in the corner

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home