Sunday, May 4, 2014

 
A


it
ch l
int
orior


b lab
t
une
c hair
mot


numb
er
ink
the air


H




FFE

the form’s flat eye the
tousled worm ,sat a
while ,my ectoslouch my
worn mentitalia sliding th
rough my shorts  )gro
aning clou d(  ‘s feather drif
ting past the window  ~   ~
saw my face lineation the
curling ,the ,shrunk storm
in vision’s corner like
an egg a thigh g
listening tortellini

and I slept in a rowboat
turning slowly in the bay


...los gusanos de tu vista.
- V. E. R. Ulfo





bombilla

fome ,hambruna ,dog “c
lock”  and lank arañas
dance around the hot
foco ,talismán de lo
que no recuerdo  )lipbro
del nolvido(  long my
shape’s quiver in the
meatloaf sandwich O ni
tumba ni taco ni ti
empo  )gravel falling
from the roof yr
bagged leg an s
lipping suit

...same song but gooey.
- Dank Sumantra





lz

fonoético tu ,dác
til finisterre
el de do mpuse
en la lallaga O

sees the day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home