Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Dock Thought

f
f blow f
f matter thorn f
f cream of feet f
f several log airs away f
f blanked my tumbled suit f
f bored to sneers my folded ambulance f
f tock f
f lurking in my sheeted startle compaction f
f yessir ripped the bathrobe smoke f
f lord tongue shirted one f
f mailed the couch f
f pearling blood f
f know f
f
f






Slopping and Sloping

b
b palp b
b the shore b
b cause heaver chewed b
b snake shadows my luggage b
b neck sheen ghost of complication b
b seems leakage ear growled sandwich shame b
b pour b
b dog sample crowdage taking thunder’s aim b
b seep and spoon pasturizing coughage b
b time and throat pincers b
b caws like water b
b wave cave b
b but b
b
b






Ombligado

dabble babble ,runny comb ,bl
ister coffer ,rated chunky an your
dung foam .knock your flood axe
id clock my sewer flowing through
your leg .the pizzle closet nap
kin golashes so I cradled down saw
fig uration )where I peed( a
furlpool gargling in my navel


O







The Plans

biting the hand hang ,funneled roof and
key sucked in ,a tooth pistol ,roller
sternly ,grueler phone jacking in my
pocket .the pie squabble the night
sandbox the ,gums or boils ,melty
crustbucket where my fingers in the
shingles ,bitten ,yakkety yakkety
,long sprayed towels



and drippin


g







place clot
pan of shirts
sore pencil

boom







should my lung
)my shape(

distal







plan to
plan to

p







shutter the shadow
shatter the shoulder
shiver the

soon soon







butter plunge
a phone







sea meal
see see
sun sun

der

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home