Friday, June 4, 2010

Your Oily Bed

focused throat and doubt what dou
bles were my menu item ,somet
hing thundered in the book like
glue .ape and gas the ocean shine
S and burnS .my faster brush the
bristles ash a question .steam
cool ,tar face ,busted so it’s
whole ah me jacket leaking
down my legs !)mice smouldered
in my underwear( spoke a
cornball ,wove a black noodle
in my hair


Riah flame
Emalf air

H

o
p
e

N









Folded Seating

chair and hammer dry could sum
mon dust and doorknob ,peldaño
focused in my left eye a peine
in the right I stepped aside
.cloudy ,nutsome .blast of mice
my shadow leg lumbers in the
suit my garden clods .humpy
,soldiered ,dotted like a fog of
seating bangbangbangbang


scAldryematticlungate










o
on
on half or sleep
on pile or mute
on gust or hash
on word or dung
on might or was
on bag or sing
on gasp or slab
on jewel or air
on reef or lawn
on drop or shape
on high or slow
on dress or gun
on murk or flood
on fire or heel
on grasp or line
on
n








uh
than uh
lesser born than uh
folded sky than uh
super loss than uh
melting ham than uh
rolling mice than uh
watch intestine than uh
gob foster than uh
runny leg than uh
mine finger than uh
root nostril than uh
nape cloister than uh
rug clucker than uh
nap cleaner than uh
than uh
uh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home