Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Tzompantli

my boiling sleep grass my towelled node loot my to
wered mood peeling the mango the age of rice and
knives ,suits and loot ,passengers in the crawlway
toiling in the sandwich where I smut my too
thache like a faucet ,ran your face a greasy
bone .stood behind the sky and rustled was
my shreds of skin my flies forming an X .so I
was thumbing in my fog


,or sleep








Time To Halve

flaking phone ,the radish sore ,lifted tune and
,blowhard ,tundra ,flame swordish crash clockwork
hup stunny face masked in skin like rain like
rain my casting shoe .something clung or )tou
ched( a chair steel a gate gullet doorway
folded in a suit my stinking puzzle .you ,mu
ttering in a hole me cluttered on the steps I
talked and take the blown trash against
my back the blunted moon was lazy like ,was
fell apart



moss and grease










O
o
n
.flung )on( suit.
..block )on( shed..
...mail )on( knife...
....hole )on( drool....
.....soon )on( soup.....
......jewel )on( focus......
.......roast )on( lap.......
........watch )on( sock........
.........bell )on( eye.........
..........boil )on( off..........
n
o
O
O
O

d









)of(
fell )off( deh corpse
pilled )off( uh storm
named )off( le ass
stone )off( ah shoe
bam )off( th spoon
grime )off( map thung
soom )off( ahm clank
buy )off( ud neck
run )off( sot soak
)fal(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home