Thursday, May 27, 2010

The Crystal Clothing

rustling in the wall socket where I used
to see ,the bed fumbled and a c
lock gristle salad lobbed across the h
all just black and thumbed my L
entes bristled in the soup my sleeve
dangler smokes and clouds the
pen double .farting shadow ,tea
shattered like a plunger in the
lake ah cough into the outlet


)wipe your shirt(







Inter the Name

stable an tumescent .juice .claustro na
pping in its grease a Stun Sun Shapes
and my cough-clasp kinda thready ,sewn the
weather bombs the corn the soaking whis
tle o my gaze the numb er re versal ,cut
off the buried beneath the steps .the sugar f
loats away and my ,ink cash ,dung knee ,th
roat fallopian lubrication counting



longs the habits








r
o
n
,gaze )nor( come,
,,float )nor( file,,
,,,use )nor( launder,,,
,,,,mile )nor( cry,,,,
,,,,,say )nor( flutter,,,,,
,,,,,,smoke )nor( lapse,,,,,,
,,,,,,,smell )nor( crawl,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,shave )nor( jerk,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,yelp )nor( dry,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,,fuel )nor( jello,,,,,,,,,,
n
o
r
o
n
o
o
o
r

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home