Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Last Ash

spoon thunder gate I swallowed nap my
grease nodder coughed the page I che
wed .forked the wall ,or forking ,fa
ster ,followed the insect cross a dit
ch my streaming cloud hat my sneeze
fall my inset dental floss gushing in
a drawer .so my hand I chewed ,muscle
leaked ,bordered on the mapless map or



puzzleeasyestalledrawereturned




t

urn









The Temple Smokes

bun ,hasten ,labpse convection throatly
tempus floods it ,laundry on the gate
.the sore shadow ,glistening flab remotely
)calms the mud( my wife or knife un
der my warming arm .the cold cuts .the
connection plate turns my face inversion
pillowing in the wind I climbed the crumbling
steps and slept against the blackened
stone




theheadsweremissing









a
and
crawl and blast
fuel and nine
ape and cluster
shoe and schlock
brick and mule
dick and umbrella
boil and name
call and fry
shade and pork
horse and rock
junk and sock
swarm and primate
one and kerosene
boom and shuffle
and
d
n
a







,
a
funnel a shoelace
bomb a bedspread
foam a elbow
nod a lightbulb
placate a nostrum
fend a sword
dagger a fence
knick a silence
light a neck
nudge a spray
sleep a bullet
tie a pouring
a
a
a
a
a
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home