Thursday, June 24, 2010

The Swarm Song

the plunging garden where my ash a
ppears the drumming fork before my
eyes the luster dance the bottled
gin spattered into air o where’s my
when’s my ?tool trouble dirt a
rises talks to me I hear a st
irring clopping heeling deep behind
me where a cloud of


.
..
...
....
...g...
....n....
.....a.....
......t......
.......s.......
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.







Wear It Off and Stream

my blister light and instigation flo
orboards full of chewing ants a lab
or of gums and guns .clouted he
ad and febrile stars peeling off the
wall my tiny lake .tissue storm
,rumbled womb ,taste of laundry in the
spaghetti sauce o what’s the soaker
sheet the sighted door the pouring
through my

ppa ntt
s
s
s
s
s
s
s

?








The Colon

:the tousled tongue
:the blunter ham
:the muted guest
:the doggy hall
:the operative sinks
:the test clunk
:the pressed pill
:the doppler stone
:the foggy shoe
:the suited phone
:the runty stream
:the lousèd bed








=
=
the hull lab greasy one
the cod cob floater
the belt loot
the cowed
the
the loud
the smelt suit
the sot sob stoker
the dull slab sneezy gun
==
gun sneezy slab dulls the
stoker sobs sot the
suit’s smelt the
loud “the”
the
cowed’s the
loots belt the
floater’s cob cod the
one greasy lab hulls the
=
=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home