Friday, June 18, 2010

The Ape’s Head

dog focused in my tumbling thigh right
clinger of the cashy soup walked folded
stare across my wrist haze the cut of b
urning pages ,held them up .strong and lo
cused ,user-endy ,collapsible grumbling like
an ear .toward the jamb its clicking phone its
house custard ,pelting phase ,a list I wiped
my anus with .it’s a cloud ,stumbling down the


walllll







Eo

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeech tedst felled an m
y arm buzzed my lice lamp sizzles half a
rain outside and I ]cleeeee[p the saw
n word fashioned in my shorts ,lovely rustle ,a
vid slinking so the corn I coughed the c
row dancing on my roof I was roar monkey
,echoed in the woods the


woooooooooooooooo
ddds






o
o
,pee o there,
,,grow o hare,,
,,,nod o clicking,,,
,,,,plow o folder,,,,
,,,,,stuns o chair,,,,,
,,,,,,crest o caustic,,,,,,
,,,,,,,beam o floater,,,,,,,
o
,,,,,,,smoke o dream,,,,,,,
,,,,,,caulk o dress,,,,,,
,,,,,lair o buns,,,,,
,,,,mould o flow,,,,
,,,ticking o clod,,,
,,bare o glow,,
,stare o glee,
o
o
o







n
ana
bore=and=file
bring=and=snore
glue=and=dunce
rut=and=cloud
fuel=and=cloud
fuel=and=breath
mist=and=guns
dnd
=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home