Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Dressing for Less

the labeled log inside yr trace o seeming
lather gutter speed aside !whiskey and
tooth ,beasts ,rustling watchbands in my
drawer a cloud that was ,broke the knobs
off .gasholine and floating up my throat
some oily coins a crick of levers ,drawers
,window latches squeaking in the soup I
cupped in my hand o throwup limply flooded
was

that my suit

?







Bang Gnab

waged the floor off single ladder stung
my watered foot so rised I felt my
head under .but laughed and tight a
drift of sand inside my throat I
spoke in waves .your counter dressed y
our mirror falls inside my sleeve why
bristling nor offer use nor labor den
tifricted what I lost a bowl of
weeds shining like a


gun







gun







U
u
splash )out( outside
bring )out( neck
ink )out( slot
boil )out( bloom
mine )out( beach
screech )out( time
spoon )out( oil
clot )out( drink
check )out( thing
mouthsign )out( crash
t
u
o
u
T
.






][
]t[
]h[
]e[
licking ]the[ floor
pile ]the[ flour
aim ]the[ neck
grease ]the[ eye
name ]the[ lip
clot ]the[ numb
blow ]the[ groom
mind ]the[ dime
sore ]the[ pill
flag ]the[ dots
aim ]the[ spore
]the[
]e[
e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home