Monday, June 28, 2010



.
.blister fork.
.stun the shelf.
.stone my soup release.
.pestered the boiling hand air.
.else lumbered past the phone leaks.
● ●.could your pile shu●dder tell the crime.● ●
.what finger splashed into the pond.
.or watered sandwich fulla ants.
.my shirt faucet sings.
.held my face.
.ball of.
.steak.
.









o
.
.the.
..sponge..
...gap...
....rustles....
.....endo.....
......climactic......
o.....o..o......lithium.......o..o.....o
......grease......
.....tent.....
....crust....
...choke...
..pill..
.dust.
.
o







The Floor to End

crash warfare ,clo ud refuting the red
knife thumbing in my soup my entered face
wheezed there an empty grocery store a
claw and funnel in the burning heap I
washed my tongue a char of dribbly
meat o canning isolation present your
clanking farms and bomb the clothes
.your fingered shirt your pointy pants your


cloud socks

smouldering on the steps







Or Drream the Table

player spoon I gored the blundt cheek re
lented to me or you .my feeled shiver sm
oky on the ladder green rungs a fire down be
low your lake or mine .a towel flippers on
horizon where a booming lowers what my
ice inflation blinks what your sleep nest
smoulders .fungus and cream ,a mouth ,my
hand your hand stills the air be


tween
goutsoftonguenginexits

-p-o-r-c-i-n-o-

pour me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home