Friday, June 25, 2010


.
.y.
.m.
.my.
double.my.cloud
shore.my.know
name.my.cuts
fold.my.door
swill.my.tube
grunt.my.“time”
shine.my.shunt
lube.my.bill
snore.my.mould
clutz.my.game
blot.my.sore
shroud.my.stubble
.my.
.m.
.y.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.







.
Џ
my
nest
butter sink
felt the claim
clam leak my shoulder
snuggled in the sewer mezzanine
......“where” my cluttered elbow aimed ahead......
filed the thrust number clocked
my crumbling back net
used for air
the crawed
suit
lint
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.







My Failure to Crime

phoning the faucet corn I ,condensed ,sla
thered the lake with mice and clocks .saw a
window think ,oil and hands fluttering on the
sill my ga gged towel ,my foaming closet horn
,impressed with bone and face .culture
binds and blinds or cloture ● black moon and
crawling wallets pressure in the sandwich I locked
my mouth with inhaled rehaled exhaled nor


haledoorchardowning
water and waTer




snip







Shooting At the End

the headwaters retreat my gut tight with
tocsin toxin or was tocino thicks the bile
?pork fog lung dander write a tree wh
ere a rootless book rots in the dirt o ex
humation of my dollar supply prey pray y
our ton gue is drownded ,hosing off the cor
pse the sea dries with fire my feet sm
oking stumps and I beat my back with a me


l
t
i n g

hammer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home