Tuesday, April 13, 2010

High Dust

mighty mold inside the walls and’s spreads a
cross the floorrr .a gristle chair a seated c
loud .mud the basement undulation and my
singing tooth meal ,hamsters and chips
,soap melting in my underwear .a stairway
rises through the trees a monkey howls up
there a hand ?flutters from the doorway
black against the



sky


hat








faucet







Rips

with muscled in the nasal clip ,collapse and
growth ,a foaming knot glistens in my
tummy’s dark a spinning boat .the co
mic strip ,floating ,tsap ni selcric ,a
singl e g rain of rice in the bow .my face re
moved my ecafkcab skool and see thes my f
ace your fac e .was I you stood up was
putting on the skin the velcro straps
that strrrippping sound the end

bloodless



moon








sight







Rug

sample finger where my throat listen
thrust
knobby name eroded on the photo
loot
the buzzing bowl the brewing dog
slime
bottled in the neck I ate
liver
lumpy meat beneath the chair I drug
mute
table falling in the basement knot
focus




Lust

gag and sound ,the ice hamster shines
rooftop
born or crystallize ,number than a steak
flame
truss my photo ham a fork ,clouded
rice
and nap the loomer foam the duck
fizzles
a salty cave your eye the thinking









meal or mule


pillow










)blott(





chest







fell wa//

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home